Tuesday, April 8

WE INTERRUPT THIS CONVENTION REPORT FOR...

Photos from the Vintage Indie "I Dream of Spring" Swap!


Here are some of my goodies from MAIGIRLZ: Look at these wonderful vintage daffodils! A little steam perked them right up!



And these yummy vintage fabrics...aren't they just too much?

And my favorite, this cute little trading card with a vintage dolly reminding me to "PLAY". LOVE IT!



This is a piece of original collage art I purchased from my ArtsyMama Swap Partner's Etsy store...Collage Contessa ROCKS! I just LOVE the colors, and the little pom pom trim just stole my heart!









SOoooooooooooo Cute! I still await my package from my ArtsyMama Spring Swap...I'll post photos as soon as it arrives!

I now take you back to your regularly scheduled convention report...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the vintage "dolly" and all the pink stuff....yummy!!! So much fun to look at all your goodies.

Love,
Angeleenee