Thursday, April 10

POST EASTER SUGAR COMA: PEEPS GONE WILD!

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:

Peeps are my FAVORITE Easter Candy...however I don't like them at Easter when they're all fresh and gooey and right out of the "incubator." I like them around mid-May when the last remnant of Easter anything has gone from the shelves. WHY? Because I likes me some STALE Peeps. Chewy. You know, when you bite their little heads off and they snap back at you? Anyway, found this FAB article on Hostess With the Mostess (a wonderful little site by the way) and I must confess...it gave me a new appreciation for the versatility of the little guys.

Behold the article:

easter peepsRealSimple.com has a great article/slideshow up right now featuring new and fun ways to get creative with Easter's favorite sugar-coated marshmallow friends!

The feature also includes some "Fun Facts" - Click here to check out the full article.

NOW, don't you wish you had some stale stash of Peeps for yourselves? Hmmmmmm?

No comments: