Monday, April 14

ARTSY MAMA VINTAGE PARTY SWAP: IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

Greetings, dear readers! I am SO EXCITED! My box from the amazing Collage Contessa just arrived with my ArtsyMama Spring Party paraphenalia...behold the goods:

















Aren't the colors just DREEEEEEEEEEAMY? I absolutely LOVE everything! OH! And she even thought of the slightly frazzled hostess:



Chocolate and a card of encouragement! She absolutely thought of EVERYTHING! I sliced some oranges to have along with my chocolate (is there anything BETTER than orange chocolate? I submit to you there IS NOT!) And the little canvas I purchased from her Etsy shop is even more darling in real life! I can't wait to hang it in my scrapbook room!

All in all this was simply THE most fabulous swap (and swap partner) I've EVER had the pleasure of taking part in! WOOHOO! Perhaps I'll host a swap of my own someday?!?! What would YOU like to swap?!?!

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

LOVE it!! I really like how you set your table...