Friday, April 25

AND YOU THINK *I* AM WEIRD???

Greetings, dear reader! First, a disclaimer:
For those who think THIS counselor needs a counselor for the previous doll head post, I would just like to go on record and say that I have received a TON of personal emails and LOTS of remarks saying my disembodied bevy of baby doll noggins is bodaciously INSPIRATIONAL.

I'm not sure whether that proves that *I* am slightly LESS "broken" or that the majority of my readers are a truly creepy lot...either way, I'm glad my artistic expression provokes you...for the good or for the ill. :-)

Speaking of art, I have created my first digital ATC...here it is for your viewing (and downloading) pleasure:



For those of you who are Photoshop saavy, you can blot out my little avatar face in the heart locket and add your own...for those who are NOT, you can print this out (it is an official 2.5 x 3.5 ATC size) and then glue a tiny photo of yourself over my smiling face. :-) Really. I don't mind.

To finish the ATC, I added some (non-digital) stamps, rub-ons, stickers, and the FABULOUS 7 Gypsies ATC Overlays. They now have that grungy look I am so fond of...I used a corner rounder on the overlays because the cards were already curved. Behold:






This particular card is reserved for the amazing Cat! (I have made other similar cards for close friends and relatives...get yours ready to swap!)


I'm thinking of starting an ATC Swap Group...
the Palace artists and myself are conspiring together... I'll let you know when the Kingdom Swap is at hand!

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

wow - you've got some skills! love those cards (all digital?) and the dolls are cool. you're officially on my blogroll lol

scrappysue said...

ok! i have attempted something in PSE and i want to email it to you but i can't see your addy???

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I LOVE IT! I was about to comment before reading the entire post (like I tend to do when I am excited about something) and then read further and found out it is being sent to me!!!!! Thank you so much and man, you are creative. I'm up for a ATC swap :)