Thursday, March 20

WHY? BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! 1960 VINTAGE FREEBIE!

I am certain that line just dated me...for those of you who may think I'm a young, spry thing, the post title is a line from the Mickey Mouse Club. When did Mickey have a club you ask? Exactly. That's how much older than most of YOU I am. A relic. A fossil. My birthday cake said, "Older than dirt." Nice. And THAT was from my FAMILY! I digress...

Why am I writing? To give you a genuine vintage freebie...I happened to stumble upon this fab little find in a flea market. I absolutely had to have it! And now, I will share it with you so while coloring Easter eggs with the kiddies you can have a "blast from the past." Without further adieu, I give you an Easter bunny cut out...a free gift given by grocery stores in 1960. Exactly how old was I in 1960? Well, I remember using these bunnies to dry my dyed eggs.



I am coloring eggs and will demonstrate freebie tomorrow! Enjoy!

More soon!



Paula
xoxoxo

No comments: