Thursday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, SHWEETHEART!

Valentine greetings dear ones!

Just a quick note to say I'll be emailing the Valentine sheet images later this evening...I have gotten INSANELY busy preparing for a workshop at a local college (tomorrow...YIKES!) Anyhoo, sorry if you had plans to use the vintage images for your betrothed and/or family members...if you can give them a raincheck for a day or two, it should still work out!

I am going to spend 2 hours (probably that's ALL I'll get to spend) with my sweetie tonight watching my pick for "V-Day Movie of the Year," Moulin Rouge. The song playing is from that movie...and is one of my all time faves. I think it's one of Nicole Kidman's better roles...

Anyway, check it out if you can! And stay tuned for Valentine goodness this p.m....


More soon!
P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day babe!!!!

peace.
Ngai
xxx