Sunday, January 13

A New Spin On Inchies

Hi Readers! I've received lots of inquiries about "inchies" and how these tiny works of art can be incorporated into scrapbooking, collage and mixed media projects. I've created a digital layout to give you an idea of the kind of "theme" layouts that are possible with inchies. The "watchmakers tin" and toys (aren't they FAB???) are a digital creation from Kathryn Baint, one of the designers of the amazing KB and Friends.

I can see little, round, glistening works of art transforming the watchmakers tin into a "cupcake pan..." SWEET!!! I'll be interested to see what kind of ideas/designs you come up with! Try to stay true to the inchie format (making each circle
1" in diameter)...anyway, here's my take on it:


Also, I'd like to know what plans you may have for Valentine's Day? Is the holiday a big deal in your home? I've transitioned our Christmas tree into a Valentine Tree decorated with vintage valentines, bits of fabric, glittery light and vintage linens. I'll post a photo as soon as I get it finished... Meanwhile, peace in the hood!


xoxoxo

Smoochies! Paula

1 comment:

KB and Friends said...

Wow, Paula! That layout using the watchmakers' tin is fabulous. It's so fun to look at what you put in each little tin. I'm honored that you used my digital scrapbooking kits to make such a wonderful piece of art. Thank you.