Wednesday, October 31


Greetings, Dear Readers!
I thought I'd begin the Halloween madness by posting a few layouts I've created. I was inspired by both a song: Some Kind of Zombie by Audio Adrenaline...and by Elsie's (A Beautiful Mess) zombie cookies.




Here are the digital layouts I've come up with...
















I thought the "Christian" take on zombies was novel...I also think that the irreverent work of Edgar Wright in "Shaun of the Dead" pays perfect homage to the "zombie movies." A few personal faves are the Evil Dead Trilogy starring Bruce Campbell: The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. All are hilarious spoofs of the bad "spooky wannabe" low budget movies. HILARIOUS!

Which reminds me...only one day left to check out the poll and vote for your favorite kind of scary movie! Psychological Thrillers are thus far the runaway favorite!

Have yourself a SPOOKTACULAR night!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula!!!!!
Where oh where did you get that peace baby montage from???!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

Ngaire
xxx

Anonymous said...

Okay, Paula. It's awfully spooky over here.

Love it! Love the Poe Header. :O)